Using the text editor to edit pages
Insert a link to a file (eg PDF or picture)
This is useful if you want to clients to download a PDF.
- Load the file into your web server through the media manager (More help...)
- Get the URL of the file that you want to download. (More help...)
- Go to the content item that you want to link from (Or create it - More help...)
- Paste the URL of the file
- Change the text to whatever you want the link to
Advanced: You can also make the image a link to the file. A simple way to do that is to upload the image that you want to be the link, and then drag it in to the middle of the text that is the link, and then fix up the link text.