We collaborate with clients to design and develop custom mobile
solutions connected to powerful cloud platforms that deliver, no matter
what the technology... smartphones, tablets, wearables, smart TVs.
In mid-2017, Butterfly acquired the award-winning mobile app team, Buzinga. This, coupled with our existing capability, has positioned Butterfly as one of Australia’s strongest and most innovative digital teams.
All design & development is
done at our Melbourne HQ...
and it's not just because we believe
in local talent. We’ve found it’s the only way to deliver innovative solutions
and world-class digital products
on time and on budget.
solutions for new
Enterprise Apps - Mobile for existing businesses
Just some of the reasons you should consider adding mobile to your business strategy:
Better engagement with external users(customers)
Gain a competitive advantage - stay ahead in a tech-focused world
Better engagement with internal users(large teams / remote staff / franchisees)
Better collection & use of data
Start Ups & Business alike - Innovative solutions for new app products
Just some of the reasons you should consider Butterfly as your development partner:
- Experienced user engagement team
- Unique product/project road mapping process
- Innovative design & user experience solutions
- Lean design & development methodologies
- Outcomes-focused process for First Release Product (FRP)
- Feature-rich clickable prototype if required
- Project delivered on time and on budget
- All analytics included
- Well developed release/measure/update strategy for continuous product improvement
- Ongoing hosting, support & maintenance
- Assistance with project migration to an internal team, if required
- Assistance with R&D Incentives and Commercialisation Grants
- 12 months warranty on all work
This industry award winning app reflects BlueScope's safety mindset and culture by simplifying the load restraint process in the steel transport industry.
The Social-Good app Ice Effex won awards and received acclaim worldwide for its approach to reducing the impact of Ice in communities globally. It gives users a preview of their face.
FoodSwitch uses an innovative crowdsourcing system to gather detailed food product data worldwide, so that when users scan products with the app, nutritional information is instantly available.
Take a picture of a mole and have it diagnosed by a doctor - no appointments, no waiting, fretting, forgetting or procrastinating. What took days, weeks and $100’s to do, now takes a moment and costs less than $10.